Electra Lock Fence (9 Rolls)
The Electra Lock Fence is the most innovative new fencing system available. It's more comprehensive in surface area, making it a greater visual obstacle for the horses, leading to fewer accidents of horses running into the fence. It looks good, and can stand alone as a strong perimeter fence, even if electrical power is lost. It's a very safe fence for multiple reasons, preeminent among those is the special polymer coating that keeps horses' skin away from otherwise abrasive wires. The value can't be beat, with almost 3.5 feet high and 660 foot rolls for a total surface area of 2200 feet. At the current price, that only about a dollar per square foot.
Ideal Use: Used for cost effective Horse fencing. Can be used with any Gallagher fence charger.
- Note* Can only buy per pallet (Each pallet comes with 9 rolls of fencing)
- Overall product height 40” - Five Strands OR 30” - Four Strands
- Most cost effective, innovative product available.
- Horizontal spacing - 10"
- Vertical stay every 24”
- Added strength from special lock knot secures vertical stay.
- 12.5 gauge hi-tensile wire
- 660 foot rolls
- Visual barrier is greater than standard 4 wire fence.
- Can electrify with any Gallagher energizer!
- Creates a substantial perimeter fence in case of loss of power.
- Uses the same corner and gate posts as standard barbed wire.
- Recommended post spacing, depending upon terrain is 50’ for 1” fiberglass post, 40’ for wood posts and 25’ for steel posts
- Tighten each strand independently with in-line strainers (G79504) or permanent wire tightener (G64304) for installation over uneven terrain and easier maintenance.
- 10-year warranty