Hot Rail 5" Electric Rail
Centaur's Hot Rail fencing is the best of the best. A 4050-lb break strength will keep your horses in and just about anything out. The conductive polymer along the length of the fence allows it to interface with any fence charger and serve to prevent cribbing, leaning, and other destructive behavior. Use Hot Rail for all the rails of your fence or combine it with Centaur HTP, Cenflex or Polyplus to save a bit on costs.
Features and Benefits:
- Hot Rail's conductive polymer runs along the length of the fence making it perfect as an electric top rail or for all 4 fence rails
- Centaur is quicker and easier to install than wood or PVC fencing
- Will never splinter, rust or rot. See our 30-year warrantee!
- Withstands expansion and contraction due to variations in temperature
- Single continuous rails (not 10'-12' slats) allow for a collision to be absorbed, causing far less damage or injury (just like airbags!)
- All Centaur Rail is made right here in the USA
- Prices start well under $1 per foot per rail
- The strength of 12.5 gauge high tensile steel wires coated with the safety of our polymer protection. 4050-lb break strength
Warranty: 30 year manufacturer warranty. Centaur HTP carries a 30 year limited warranty; but the earliest test installations are near that age and we find them to be in near-perfect condition, so your 30-year fence might easily end up being a 30-year (or more) fence. More info here.
Type: High Tensile Polyer (Rail)
Product #: 381080, 381083, 381086, 381081, 381083, 381086
Color: White, Black, Brown
Size: 330' or 660'
Ideal Uses: Electric horse fencing for keeping predators out and horses in